Sunday, November 11, 2012

Long Undies for Cold Leggies.

I'm not feeling incredibly inspired today. I finally succumbed to the cold that's been chasing me. Hopefully I can kick it by tomorrow, sniffling is no fun. I've been thinking about ways to keep my skin from cracking open in the cold weather. Last year I noticed that wearing gloves whenever I went outside reduced the frequency of my fingers splitting open near the nails. I think the same thing should apply to my legs, which like to get really uncomfortable in the winter. I had started looking for lined dress pants for work, but I think I might have to go with some thin full leg undergarments. At least they've come a long way with long johns, I remember them being ugly, bulky and embarrassing. Just a brief (get it?) thought for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment